You can ask anyone who knows me, I was born with a PASSION for organization! By the time I was nine years old, I was already devising schemes to organize the contents of my room in a way that maximized accessibility, convenience, and space. Since then, I have been committed to helping others find joy in organization too – I am one of less than 10% of organizers who have attained their Certified Professional Organizer credential, along with my many other certifications!
I started my professional organizing business, Clutter Cutters, in 2012 to help others reach their potential by decluttering and organizing their homes. Having someone support you and teach you how to break each decluttering task into a step-by-step process makes any overwhelming project doable. Helping my clients create and maintain streamlined systems of organization is so rewarding!
Through my work as a professional organizer, I have learned that the number one thing that clutters people’s homes and stresses them out is paper! That is why I founded The Paper Academy, to help my clients learn how to sort their mail, process their important papers, and create filing systems that keeps them on top of their paperwork.
Seeing my clients’ confidence increase as they learn to take control of their items and paperwork warms my heart every time. I hear from my clients time and again that having an organized home and being on top of their paperwork brings them a sense of pride that they didn’t know existed within them. They are always surprised to learn that a lot of the tools and skills you need to organize your home are also helpful when it comes to organizing your papers, and vice versa!
Ultimately, my goal is to help you improve your life and save you money by reducing the anxiety, time, and expense that your cluttered environment causes. Learning the skills to manage your items and your paperwork is the perfect place to begin your organizing journey!
Everyone deserves to feel empowered in their home and confident with their paperwork – including YOU!
P.S. Did you know I’m also a financial coach? Click here to learn more about Blue Collar Financial Coaching!
- NAPO – Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®)
- The International Coaching Federation – Associate Certified Coach (ACC™)
- Coach Approach for Organizers – Certified Organizer Coach (COC®)
- ICD – CD Specialist Certificate
- ICD – ADD Specialist Certificate
- ICD – Hoarding Specialist
- ICD – Aging Specialist
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Life Transitions
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Time Management and Productivity
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of Aging CD Clients
- ICD – Certificate of Study in Basis Mental Health Conditions & Challenges Affecting the CD Client